Our Financial Information
2022 Budget - January to December.
• Horse Care: Feed, Wormer, Supplies, Vet ($264.23) Ferrier ($3055) Hay ($4588)
• Program supplies: (Tuesday Girls, Lady's Ride Night, Lady's Bible Studies)
Barn Office build:
• Equipment Purchases/rentals/repairs: Trailer rent ($171) Roto Tiller ($649.99)
Gas Auger ($320.99) Equipment repairs ($150) Chevy Suburban repairs ($1,588.14)
• Fuel: Mowers, Suburban, Generator, Skid Steer
• Supplies: Electric Fence, Tires/Rims, Tools, Barn cat food, Pasture seed and weed prevention
• Electricity: Camper for guests and volunteers to stay ($201.67)
Barn, lights and office heat ($53.01)
• Electrical Install for barn: Set a 400amp meter panel, main breaker panel, wiring from transformer to meter panel and trencher for barn electrical/future building sites.
• Rentals: Porta Potty
Total for the year
Thank you to all our providers for believing in us, but more, for believing in what God is doing in the lives of people here at Wild Hearts 'n Horses.